Senior IT Project/Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Take small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, promoting outcomes and benefit tracking.
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan, and manage all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and delivery within budget constraints.
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile.
- Manage multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Responsible for Scrum rituals: Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.
- Responsible for sprint progress tracking and reporting using Agile tools.
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project or program communication.
- Provide overall communication and interfaces with all teams participating in program delivery, including business and other IT functional areas.
To be successful in this role you have:
- MUST HAVE: 8+ years of project / program management experience.
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more department.
- Experience guiding teams and overcoming project hurdles/obstacles.
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- MUST HAVE: at least 4 years as scrum master, dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects preferably with Learning Management Systems
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- PMP Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .