Senior Implementation Manager at Groove, a Clari Company (New York City, NY or Remote)
| New York City, NY | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:46 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 31, 2022
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is on the hunt for an amazing Implementation Manager to join our fast growing Customer Success organization! Companies who purchase Groove's sales engagement software are introduced immediately to their Implementation Manager, who will lead them through an exciting yet rigorous onboarding process that will ensure their immediate success with our software and put them on a path to long term growth. Implementation managers will manage all communications with critical customer stakeholders during the implementation - ranging from the platform's set up and configuration, the training and enablement of end users, and ultimately the introduction to their dedicated Customer Success Manager.
We are looking for bright and detail-oriented individuals who love working with customers and colleagues alike, and exude positivity and enthusiasm. At Groove, you will find a customer-oriented and collaborative culture that rewards your ability to work closely with internal teams while managing the needs of our amazing customers. We will empower you to be a thought leader in the sales acceleration space as an unprecedented number of organizations look to transform their sales organization and enter an era of modern customer communication using Groove’s platform. Come join us!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months deploying Groove to their users
- Assist with the set up and configuration of Groove's software to ensure it is a perfect fit for each customer-facing team at the customer
- Lead exciting product training webinars tailored to each customer to maximize each team's success with Groove's software
- Understand the org structure and stakeholders that are critical to the onboarding, and make sure their unique needs are always being met
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams at Groove when product issues or feature requests surface that should to be addressed
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record from a top tier university
- 1 to 4 years customer-facing experience at a tech company, preferably one focused on B2B Software
- Experience working with Salesforce.com as a user and/or administrator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Implementation managers must communicate effortlessly with all positions at each customer, including VPs and CxOs
- Strong interpersonal skills. Implementation managers must form positive relationships with multiple stakeholders at each customer, and internally at Groove
- Strategic thinking. Implementation managers must strive to understand each customer's unique sales and customer organization in order to lead an amazing onboarding
- Accountability. Implementation managers must shoulder the responsibility of making each customer successful and welcome that level of ownership
Benefits and Perks
Medical/dental/vision insurance, with employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life insurance
Remote office set up options and locations in San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle
10 Paid holidays
Professional development stipend
Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
Read Full Job Description