Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for designing, teaching, coaching and facilitating product-centric transformations with a specific focus on Agile, lean management, and DevOps principles and practices for senior leaders and product management, in order to drive business impact with measurable outcomes, while instilling a culture of continuous improvement. Serves as thought leader for standards, methods, tools and measures of success / assessment criteria. Mainly focused on coaching the strategy and portfolio layers in order to enhance performance, quality and Agile maturity of many Agile teams delivering together. Acts as a coach of coaches to drive capabilities within DMS organization.
How You’ll Do It
- Develops strategies, organizes, leads and coaches multiple senior leaders and product management to adopt, sustain and continuously improve delivery performance through Agile/DevOps/product/lean practices, process improvement and problem solving. Evolves the way of working / operating model across the Enterprise for better customer value delivery at a faster pace. Leads targeted improvement efforts in Business Units.
- Engages with and establishes trusted working relationship with business unit teams to understand their business objectives, develop improvement plans and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Leads and/or participates in technical expert groups to maintain and improve standards and methodologies. Actively shares and creates a culture of learning within the DMS CoE community to improve our own standards and methodologies.
- Creates and conducts training, workshops and assessments to advance Agile/DevOps and DMS maturity in the organization.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/management, engineering, continuous improvement or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Lean/Agile, or related field
- In lieu of degree, 8+ years of experience in Lean, Scrum, Scaled Agile, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Applying Agile principles and practices in enterprise shared services such as Infrastructure and Cybersecurity, Agile certifications, SAFE Program Consultants Certification, Lean Certifications: Lean six Sigma or Green Belt,
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.