The Digital Consulting team works at the intersection of business and technology to drive Business Development and Growth through digitalization of the Professional Consulting Services.
In this role, you will expand the global footprint between global Consulting Networks and Celonis to establish strategic partnerships in the region and transform Analog Business Process Knowledge into Digital Service Solution on the Celonis Process Mining Platform. You will also develop go-to-market strategies and define future action plans to track the digitization of professional services.
The work you'll do:
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Attend industry or regionally focused field marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts' needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
The qualifications you need:
- Have a BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent
- Have relevant work experience (5+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
- Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Are able to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.