Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
This role partners alongside our Head of Design Operations and design leadership team to coordinate and prioritize all activities with stakeholders, staffing/resourcing design, managing the production process, oversee and track the production budget, wrangle content, manage assets, and most importantly has experience doing all this at scale.
What you'll do:
- Manage incoming requests, prioritizes, and set expectations with project owners
- Assess and prioritize projects with stakeholders and resource appropriately
- Own and operationalize the end-to-end production calendar and efficiently drive projects to completion (on time, on budget, on brand)
- Shape process; implement program management/design tools and best practices
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of marketers, strategists, designers, illustrators, animators and developers
- Own, drive, and document the project lifecycle from planning, briefing, scheduling, requirements gathering, reviews, delivery and implementation to launch
- Manage a small team of program managers
- Build and manage asset library
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in similar role(s), experience in fast growth technology companies a plus.
- Proven ability to establish/manage workflows, budgets, project plans and ship high quality work in a startup environment
- A ‘big picture’ approach in helping establish, support, and engage teams, while still managing the details and keeping all the balls in the air.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal, with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Attention to detail with borderline obsessive organizational skills
- Understanding and defining design processes and systems
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to improve and expand team, personal skills and experience
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.