Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.About Life360
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 33 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 400 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!About the Job
We’re seeking an experienced Project/Program Manager to join our growing Creative team and play a key role building the Creative Operations function at Life360. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the Creative team to run effectively to produce engaging and meaningful customer focused initiatives for our members worldwide.
Our ideal candidate is a pragmatic problem solver, an expert at developing/iterating creative and marketing process efficiencies and improving team communication, and driving results in a fast paced organization.
In this role you will partner closely with the VP of Creative to lead the planning and execution of initiatives end-to-end. You will bring structure to the operational aspects of our Creative team and deal with solving the “how” freeing up creatives to focus on the “what”.What You’ll Do
- Work alongside the VP of Creative guiding prioritization and decision-making
- Work with Creative, Marketing, Product, Sales, and Web Development leads:
- to ensure just the right amount of process to achieve our collective goals
- to identify areas to improve collaboration
- in resourcing and roadmap planning
- Provide project status information on a regular basis by tracking, monitoring and communicating progress against project plans and requirements.
- Identify problems and project risks, troubleshoot, and recommend ways to correct problems as needed.
- Develop presentations, dashboards, reports and other team- and leadership-level project communications and documentation.
- 5+ years experience as a project manager or program manager, working closely with Creative and Marketing teams including lifecycle and product marketing, user acquisition and brand.
- Experience overseeing programs for retail and/or consumer electronics.
- Well-versed in developing lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, and workflows
- Track record of managing and shipping impactful marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing ambitious and complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills.
- Distinctive problem solving skills.
- Thrives in ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
- Proficient with project-management tools like Jira, Google Sheets.
- Understanding of and experience with cross-functional product-driven organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Build A High Performing Team – Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen – Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience – Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST