Senior Associate, Project Management - Brand
The Enterprise Brand team is responsible for positioning and differentiating the Capital One brand and empowering teams across the enterprise to deliver a cohesive and powerful brand experience - to our associates, customers, prospects and the community at large. The senior associate project manager position will manage the delivery process of campaigns, activations, and additional projects throughout the year.
What you'll do
- Autonomously lead and drive integrated marketing projects through intake, discovery, and delivery involving Project Planning (documenting objectives, success measures, scope and customer expectations), Governance Planning and Management (roles, responsibilities, interactions, communication), and Project Execution (project schedules, and decisions, risk and issue logs)
- Act as liaison between strategy leads, creative teams, business partners, channel workstream leads, and cross-functional team members and conduct and manage all meetings
- Monitor and manage critical path, decisions, risks, plan contingencies, facilitate scope changes, identify gaps, and build mitigation plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Comfortable navigating whitespace and proactively identifying opportunities to establish processes and interaction models that drive work forward
- Adhere to department/audit policies, procedures, and expectations while managing scope, schedule, resources, and budget to deliver high quality results
- Work with strategy team to identify and solve opportunities to improve and streamline process and project management practices
- Communicate effectively with associates of all levels and build relationships that will allow for collaboration and open dialogue through difficult conversations
- Managing many concurrent projects with shifting deadlines/priorities simultaneously
Who you are
You want to be an EVIDENCE-BASED MARKETER .
- Your curiosity is endless. There's always something else to learn.
- You're flexible and not afraid of change-in fact you welcome the challenge.
- You share your point of view, but seek out what might be missing and listen.
- You have big ideas and know the best ones are driven by proof, persistence and patience.
- You're a storyteller. You simplify the complex and compel your audience to act.
- You know how to enjoy yourself. While fun isn't mandatory, it certainly seems to follow you.
- You care-about the work, your team and the customers you serve.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of Project Management Experience
- At least 1 year of experience with project management software or tools
- 4 years of Project Management experience
- 3 years managing projects for in-house creative, marketing, or agency teams
- 2 years of experience with Workfront
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to self-manage and escalate potential roadblocks with confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in resource and task management with the ability to explore solution-oriented approaches based on project-specific needs
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).