Senior Agile/Scrum Project Manager (Remote position in USA Eastern/Central Timezones) at Backbase (Atlanta, GA)
The Job in Short
Manage multiple complex projects and be a bridge between Backbase internal teams and our clients.
Meet the Job
Backbase is a fast-growing and dynamic environment. In this position, you will play a key role in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations whereas ready to validate Backbase operations. You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners as well as support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using the Backbase Solution to its full potential.
You will work closely with the Delivery Team to drive the delivery and execution of digital consumer-facing projects. You identify project bottlenecks or roadblocks and resolve them in a quick and professional manner. You will plan, schedule, monitor, evaluate, and manage all stakeholders on project status.
You work on project plans as well as project estimations, planning, and proposal writing in collaboration with Customer Success Leadership. Your core project teams consist of a business analyst, a UX designer, developers, and a solution architect. You develop, teach, support, and lead them in delivering amazing enterprise solutions. You know when to push forward and when it’s time to unwind with the team.
This is a fast-paced position working with commercial banking solutions where you can have a real impact.
How about you?
- Extensive experience in IT implementation, technical project management, and agile methodologies are required in this role;
- You ace hands-on team management and have a collaborative leadership style;
- You have a full understanding of the web application/software development lifecycle, including UX Design;
- You bring great presenting and negotiation skills;
- You are a solid project manager (5+ years) who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- You have 7+ years of work experience
- You have integrated end-to-end (min. 3 projects) web-based projects;
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner;
- You have 3+ years of client-facing experience in complex environments;
- You come with strong risk management, budgeting, and SOW skills;
- You are hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be working with clients across the globe;
- You are open to travel up to 20%;
- Experience working in Banking or Financial Services is a huge plus.
* Unfortunately, we are not considering sponsorship for this role *