All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the team:
As an Agile lead / Senior Scrum master, you will serve as subject matter expert on software development and go to market methods and processes. You will enable the teams to perform at the highest level by instilling agile values, coaching the team, removing impediments, and protecting the team from disruption. If you're up for this challenge, you'll help shape how we can be Agile - the JumpCloud way.
What you will be doing:
- Organize and facilitate team backlog management, daily stand-up, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other Agile-related rituals.
- Assist Product manager as needed with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information.
- Share Agile knowledge and best practices across the organization to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
- Coach teams, individuals and the organization in collaboration, transparency, iteration and being customer focused.
- Create high performing, self-organized teams.
- Challenge assumptions about how we work together and how we develop our product and collaborate with us to find a better way.
- Build consensus through collaboration and to influence without authority.
- Help to evolve a culture of high performance and innovation that allows people to thrive.
- Cultivate a culture of learning and a thirst to learn faster than our competitors.
- Coordinating go-to-market launch for multiple new products and features; assigning accountability & ownership, defining process and communication framework.
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile Lead/Scrum Master.
- Must have a full understanding of the software development lifecycle, understand more than 1 framework, cross functional collaboration at all levels, and experience working with up to 3 software engineering teams.
- Background as software Engineer/Quality Engineer/Product Owner.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $90,000-$125,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description