At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About the role
The ConsenSys Security Team is looking for a Security Project Manager to complete ConsenSys ISO27001 and SOC2 certification programs. You will focus on coordinating internal and external stakeholders to complete changes required to meet industry standards and achieve security certifications, enabling our teams to deliver secure software and services as we build the Web 3.0.
In this role you will:
- Define, plan, and execute the plans to achieve and maintain ISO27001 security certification requirements for ConsenSys as global organization;
- Define, plan, and execute the plans to achieve and maintain SOC2 security certification requirements for ConsenSys’ selected business units and services;
- Collaborate with internal technical leads, business leaders and suppliers across the business to implement the changes required to attain SOC 2 and ISO27001 security certifications;
- Provide a laser focus approach to managing scope, scheduling tasks, and coordinating the allocation of resources with each business unit in collaboration with leadership;
- Develop and deliver communications, training, and certification maintenance support plans for each certification stream;
- Define, track, and communicate project milestones proactively;
- Mentor team members in project management artifacts, processes, tools, and techniques.
- Ensure all project deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for re-usability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools.
- Manage multiple certification projects simultaneously;
- Engage with auditors in all phases of the certification and recertification process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Four years Experience as a Project Manager in Information Security and Risk management;
- Proven record of achieving ISO27001, and SOC 2 type 1 and 2 certifications;
- Experience with project management tools (i.e. Jira, Notion) and security and compliance automation platform (i.e. Drata);
- Experience managing simultaneous and often changing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with audiences with different levels of knowledge of technology;
- Strong collaboration and team skills with a global team of stakeholders positioned in different time zones;
- Security certifications CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 lead auditor or other Security certifications preferred;
- Project management certifications like Prince2, PMP, PMI or other Project management certifications;
- Experience working in a cloud native environments;
- Exposure to Security tools including Security Orchestration, Automation And Response tools, Single Sign On, Cloud native security tools;
- Knowledge of decentralized finance and blockchain;
- Experience working in fast pace DevSecOps Environment;
- Experience working in a global, distributed environment with a remote workforce
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.