Scrum Master at Hudl (Remote)
We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a ScrumMaster to join our Elite Business Unit in the U.K. You don’t need to be an expert in the world of sports, but you are passionate about changing customers’ lives by helping to deliver products that provide a competitive edge, improving user flows and saving our users time.
Scrum Masters at Hudl are passionate servant-leaders who work with cross-functional Squads. They coach and support their Squads as they work with a Product Manager and Stakeholders to build solutions to our customers' problems. Along with their Squads, ScrumMasters deliver products our customers love.
You value opportunities to invest in yourself and learn from others in our global chapter of ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches. You thrive in a workplace that values the best at their craft and provides opportunities to develop and grow into new roles as we grow and scale our Product Team.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. Once we can safely return to our offices, we'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our London HQ, our Leeds office or remotely within the U.K.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for…You Are
- A servant-leader. You encourage and do everything possible to help Squads perform at the highest level – without compromising Scrum values or resorting to command and control tactics.
- An agile advocate. You embrace, practice, and openly communicate the benefits of agile values and ways of working throughout the company.
- A guardian of quality and performance. You guide Squads to produce high quality software that works; quality is never an afterthought.
- A partner to product managers. You’re serious about solving our customers biggest problems and building amazing products that delight them.
- A collaborative teammate. You make each team you’ve worked on better by building strong relationships steeped in trust.
- An effective negotiator. You can clearly express trade-offs and generate understanding of solutions that are best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Encourage and assist your Squads to establish predictable and sustainable delivery of features and products.
- Establish clear communication channels between Stakeholders, the Squad, and the Product Manager.
- Work effectively with Product Managers to ensure the product backlog vision is clear and is refined into concise stories and Product Backlog Items.
- Facilitate the Scrum events, document key squad resolutions, and remove impediments that get in your Squad's way.
- Promote and establish self-organization, continuous learning, and continual improvement.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- [email protected]
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.