At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is a privately owned, socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Curriculum Associates seeks a qualified Salesforce Administrator with experience supporting business organizations. This position will report to the Manager, Salesforce Admin team and be an important link between the business functions and the IT development team. The candidate will be an experienced professional providing functional and application support for Salesforce, Rootstock ERP (built on Force.com platform) and other business systems platforms. The candidate must have the ability to work as a team member or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision. The candidate must possess good task management skills, strong troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Why join this team:
This position will provide an opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to stay current with the latest technologies and take ownership of projects, user support and troubleshooting responsibilities. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with experience working in rapid growth organizations are highly desired.
The impact you'll have:
- Implement and maintain Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Community Cloud and Pardot) and Rootstock system configuration and system integrations using best practices.
- You'll translate business requirements into functional solutions and will be responsible for the full application architecture process.
- Support the team with the operational objectives by assisting in analyzing business functions and processes, collecting requirements, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications for Salesforce to meet business needs.
- Working closely with business and IT leaders, you'll provide technical solutions (including "out of box" solutions) to complex business needs.
- You'll use your expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support). Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Designs new applications, or enhancements to existing systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, determining system capabilities; assists with writing technical specifications.
- Responsible for conducting unit and system testing of new functionality and projects.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- You'll collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- You'll assist with end-user application support (troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions) and release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed. You'll serve as an escalation point for support issues.
Who we're looking for:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3 to 6 years' experience administering and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud across multiple departments in an organization.
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud is highly desired
- Strong business analyst experience including requirements gathering, functional specifications and QA test scripts.
- Salesforce.com systems administration certification is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid task management skills and experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, and Visio.
We'd also love to see, though not required:
- Knowledge of SQL, APEX classes and triggers, workflows and APIs is a plus.
- Experience in Pardot is a plus.
- Experience with Rootstock ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of other Salesforce platforms such as Lightning and Communities is a plus.
More about this role:
Location: Once it is safe to return to the office, this role will be located at our Concord Road, Billerica office. The option for Remote is feasible for the right candidate who is operating on East Coast hours.
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.