Sales Onboarding Program Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
KT’s Enablement Team plays a critical role in the strategic implementation of key business initiatives and driving meaningful business impact across our Revenue organizations (Sales & Customer Success). Every team member has a crucial part in helping us fulfill our mission: To ensure that new and existing frontline team members are equipped with the information and skills they need to thrive in their roles.
Reporting to the Director of Enablement, the Onboarding Program Manager will own the onboarding experience of the dozens of Revenue team members that are joining our ranks every month. The chosen candidate will take their global team of 4 facilitators to even greater heights. The team will create and refine onboarding to create engaging and energizing learning experiences that not only provide learners with the information they need to succeed, but lay the foundational habits that will make them successful revenue drivers for the rest of their professional careers. The selected candidate will lead with innovation, turning the challenges we face today (distractions, faster-than-ever changing environment, increased need for virtual training, etc.) into opportunities to improve our success by thinking outside the box.
- Analyze the existing onboarding ecosystem by auditing existing courses, shadowing top performers, and interviewing executives, sales leaders and Enablement Business Partners; define a plan to implement a significantly improved onboarding experience.
- Expertly scale the existing onboarding programs while increasing engagement by introducing new approaches and practices (i.e. video, virtual, gamification solutions)
- Set, measure and report on the business impact of key performance initiatives. In particular, drive reduction of ramp time and reduced attrition during early tenure.
- Customize the Onboarding experience to the various roles and segments we support (AE, SDR, SE, etc.)
- Coach and guide a team of facilitators, driving material improvements to the experience they provide today (it’s already great, but we want best in class!)
- Design Onboarding Programs methodically, ensuring sustainability and guaranteeing that when changes are made at the company, onboarding is updated within a pre-defined SLA
- Actively engage third-parties in the onboarding process. It’s a team sport and we need someone who can influence and bring in sales managers, top performers, SMEs, leadership, etc. in a way that enhances the learner experience and also proves valuable to these third parties.
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role
- Verifiably successful experience managing complex and cross-functional programs and projects
- Expert communicator, with a strong ability to build relationships and influence
- Sales onboarding experience in a high growth Sales Enablement or Sales Effectiveness organization delivering F2F, virtual and blended sales training
- Background with consultative, solution selling methodologies and training programs
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Successful history of customer first, result-orientation and ownership
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.