Sales Enablement Project Manager Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum
- Are you a motivated, client-focused professional talented in planning and guiding the successful completion of sales system and tool projects?
- Can you guide cross-functional teams and resources to simplify and enhance internal and external client experiences?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Project Manager for Systems and Tools, you are a critical part of the Sales Enablement team. You focus on exceeding client and stakeholder satisfaction with every project you complete. As a Project Manager, you understand the needs, challenges and concerns of internal and external clients. Using your technical expertise and understanding of client needs, you take direct responsibility for projects from original concept through final implementation. You excel at planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of assigned projects.
You accelerate project completions by managing project details, data collection, reporting and serving as the main point of contact. You drive performance and efficiency by implementing project management best practices. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You thrive in an office environment managing and implementing projects for teams across the organization. You report to the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be the empowering leader for assigned projects through detailed planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to completion.
- Ensure successful implementation of assigned projects through daily monitoring of operational aspects and gaining consensus from stakeholders.
- Promote high-quality standards by implementing processes and methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Submit status updates and reports while gathering feedback through meetings with internal clients of assigned projects.
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously and meet project goals and objectives by tracking costs, performance, service level agreements (SLAs) and other metrics.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of project management experience.
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers and project members.
- Solid critical thinking skills.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience developing and leading sales enablement tools and methodology projects.
- Salesforce and sales methodology implementation experience.
- Track record of planning, managing and delivering multiple, concurrent and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred).