Sales Enablement, Program Manager at Okta
The ideal Sales Enablement Program Manager will ideally, have a combined experience of success in the field, as well as sales enablement experience. Specifically, a proven track record of assessing the needs of a stakeholder group and producing relevant, meaningful and impactful enablement programs that line up with the go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a high energy individual who has a passion for developing sales teams and can execute in an agile way. The role requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
The Sales Effectiveness Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing training and enablement programs for the AMER Strategic teams, with an emphasis on onboarding and sales process (MEDDPICCC) and sales methodologies.
Specific responsibilities include creating education programs utilizing blended learning methods, facilitating and delivering training (virtual and in-person), scoping knowledge gaps and enablement needs, setting program goals and measuring program results.
Be part of a passionate enablement team, building out a best-of-breed, world class programs to top Enterprise sellers!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the sales certification process of new Strategic sales hires.
- Partner and align with Sales Leaders onprocess and strategy. Customize enablement to drive sales readiness and improve effectiveness.
- Create, lead, deliver and measure a mix of online, in-person and reinforcement programs to enable varying levels of sales roles, leveraging SMEs.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resources and communicate timelines.
- Contribute to the success of major enablement initiatives throughout the year.
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally to drive appropriate behaviors.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years professional experience as a seller.
- Strong background in IAM/CIAM or related field is a plus.
- Proficiency in using sales technologies (SalesForce, Clari etc), processes, and best practices.
- Proficiency in one or more popular sales qualification such as MEDDICCC and sales methodologies.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to bring creative ideas to accelerate learning processes.
- Understanding of varied field sales personas and how to pivot positioning for each.
- Adaptable and flexible including the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines in the face of change.
- Must display a history of consistent quota attainment as a seller.
- Must demonstrate a clear knowledge of the end-to-end sales cycle and process (including pipeline and deal processes).
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.