LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Follow up on successful training and integration of SDRs, Sales Professionals, and Sales Managers to be the best version of themselves in their respective roles.
- Project Management and assistance in our annual SKO and sales bootcamps; either globally or regionally.
- High collaboration with members of the Global Enablement team, with a bias toward genuine best practices in Sales Enablement and creating a high hustle, low ego environment
- Support post-onboarding initiatives for the sales team to collaborate, share best practices and identify new sources of programming as required
- Survey all post-onboarding employees to look for areas of improvement.
- Manage Learning Management System with guidance from the Enablement team and Sales Leadership
Your qualifications are:
- Demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to build and to deliver creative enablement solutions across different cultures and regions
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in Facilitation and Training with Project Coordination/Program Management, ideally within a sales organization.
- Highly collaborative, self motivated, and flexible in order to work ‘competently fast’ to hit deadlines.
- Experience with learning management systems preferred.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.