Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world's largest fully remote company .
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Revenue Project Manager, you will be a valuable member of the Revenue team, responsible for the planning and oversight of multiple projects while ensuring critical project milestones are delivered. The role will report to the VP, Revenue Operations & Enablement and will provide you with an opportunity to work cross-functionally alongside a wide variety of teams within a hypergrowth company while managing projects end-to-end, including monitoring performance and reporting on outcomes.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
In this role, you will draw upon project management best practices and methodologies to ensure the success of key initiatives while supporting the mission and objectives of the company. Initial responsibilities include developing and managing detailed project schedules and work plans, providing project updates to key stakeholders regarding progress and impediments, and identifying and communicating dependencies.
Ongoing, you will be responsible for determining and defining project scope and objectives, capacity planning and managing resources in an effective and efficient manner. You will interface with leaders across the company with action items and follow-up requests related to deadlines associated with a project and other deliverables.
Your expertise in a wide variety of project types will allow you to make strategic adjustments as needed and measure performance to identify areas for improvement. You will work alongside senior leadership to track approvals and manage cross-functional stakeholder communications. You will bring a strong framework for organization and attention to detail to all of your projects while supporting the Revenue leadership.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Rapidly begin learning about Toptal's history, culture, and vision.
- Deep dive into understanding Revenue's Change-the-Business framework.
- Shadow key teams across the company to learn the core of Toptal's operations and business units.
- Deep dive into understanding Toptal's Functions and how each supports the company's mission and objectives.
In the first month, expect to:
- Using your project management expertise, begin to manage large cross-functional projects including outlining all project tasks and dependencies.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings, escalate roadblocks and ensure proper task prioritization.
- Assist in risk identification, escalation, and mitigation across project portfolio.
- Review active initiatives and understand how each supports Revenue's mission and objectives.
- Run weekly status meetings and monitor work completed to ensure project deadlines are met.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Responsible for assisting in the management of quarterly initiatives tracking and risk mitigation.
- Deliver regular status reports and a current state analysis on projects under your management.
- Assist the VP, Revenue Operations & Enablement in process improvement planning and process change rollouts for Initiative Management.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Go through deeper onboarding in key areas of the company that are of strategic importance.
- Experiment and learn rapidly as you build solutions, adapting your approach in real-time by leveraging your knowledge and doing everything it takes to make sure the OKRs of your projects are moving in the right direction.
In the first year, expect to:
- Assist Leadership to drive results and operational excellence across the Revenue team.
- Work alongside the VP, Revenue Operations & Enablement to drive innovation within Revenue's Change-the-Business framework.
- Measure the efficacy of your work, iterate, and improve.
- 5-10 years of related operations experience. Preferred experience working with Revenue/Sales team.
- Experience managing projects through their full life cycle. Able to adapt project management style to meet stakeholder needs.
- Bachelor's degree in, business, or a related field preferred.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify risks at both the project and portfolio levels.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to work with a wide range of stakeholders from senior executives to individual contributors.
- Resourceful. You should be a self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with managing your own workflow.
- Adaptable. Comfortable managing changing priorities, learning new skills, and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- Ownership. You are a dependable team member who takes responsibility for your success as well as the success of the entire team.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, and SCRUM preferred. Technical expertise is not required.
- Top Project Management Certification preferred including PMI, PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, CSM, CPMP, CPM or other, or experience equivalent to a Certification.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #LI-REMOTE #canada #northeast #ussouth #midwest #west #LI-JS1