Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Revenue Operations Program Manager will be responsible for driving outsized business outcomes for the broader revenue organization, comprising sales, marketing, business development and customer success teams. We are seeking a senior level employee with a track record of running large cross-functional initiatives and building sustainable infrastructure, while partnering with a variety of cross functional teams to drive multi-million dollar annual revenue growth.
- Partner closely with our revenue teams to build and execute against the top strategic, most complex and highly visible projects, assuring key initiatives are executed at the highest quality and delivered on time.
- Build strong relationships and work autonomously with revenue, finance, operations, product, and the executive team to develop and execute on core strategic initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of Checkr’s internal teams, processes, and business goals in order to identify insights that are relevant to informing the long-term strategy of Checkr.
- Proactively lead continuous improvements - identify gaps across teams, develop strategy, build plans and execute against them.
- Build scalable, repeatable, and efficient processes that result in outsized revenue growth.
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience in program management, go-to-market/revenue operations, strategy, or management consulting.
- A proven ability to get things done; you understand the theory because you’ve done it and are capable of performing the work yourself.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, as well as experience working with senior leadership.
- A tough yet positive attitude; you have a keen eye for what is working well and what needs improvement. You’re a truth teller and problem solver.
- Track record of building out processes and tooling for net new functions in a revenue organization and understanding/measuring impact.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong attention to detail and top-tier organizational and project management skills.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $152,150.00 - $179,000.00.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.