Revenue Enablement Program Manager, Ongoing Programs at 6sense (Remote)
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
The Role: Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Enablement Ongoing Programs, the role of the Revenue Enablement Programs Manager is to execute, scale, and deliver a world-class ongoing education experience to our 6sense revenue employees. (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success).
The 6sense Revenue Enablement team's mission is to equip all GTM employees with the knowledge, skill, and process to execute their jobs at the highest level.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of enablement programs (performance series, all-hands, book club, product launch and other ad-hoc programs), including programmatic design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing program optimization
- Own, manage and execute all event logistics, project management, content planning and creation as well as speaker/ SME preparation for all ongoing revenue enablement programs including:
○ FKO & Midyear, Sales and CS Team QBRs, Leadership workshops, other ad-hoc programs
○ Plan, coordinate, and lead weekly enablement sessions by role with our current revenue employees
○ All-Hands & Performance Series virtual enablement calls
- Manage, execute, and continuously improve Revenue Communication programs and processes. Including Monday grounds, training event communications and ad-hoc coms from enablement and leadership.
- Design, implement, manage a scalable evaluation strategy for enablement.
- Create metric dashboards of enablement results and progress.
- Document enablement standard operating procedures and organize our internal including inventory, content, and SharePoint/G-drive management.
- Define, implement, reinforce naming conventions and folder structure for enablement team processes.
- Additionally, helps leadership identify opportunities and improve standards.
- Enhance networking and enablement experience of revenue roles by identifying modern tools of learning and implementing ongoing programs. i.e., mentor program(s), rotational programs
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years working in Sales Enablement or Learning & Development at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience designing and implementing a sales onboarding program
- Facilitation experience (virtual and in-person)
- Event planning experience (virtual and in-person)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Efficiency - Produces significant output with minimal effort
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness even in difficult circumstances.
- Organization and Planning - Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner.
- Confident presenting in person and online
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Rise, Captivate, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, MS Teams, etc.) and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Mediafly, Highspot, etc.) to build sound learning programs is desired. #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]