The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics Sample Science & Delivery Team delivers insightful experience management “XM” data when Qualtrics clients want to design and improve experiences, often for populations that they don't have direct access to. We’re looking for a Project Manager. Do these sound like you?
- I love it when details are given the attention they deserve. But when I have to pick between completely perfect and slow, or really good and fast, I’ll pick the latter.
- I find it gut-wrenching to work with apathy.
- I love to “learn by doing” with teammates who are helpful, kind, and fun.
- I’m a teammate who is helpful, kind, and fun.
- I value diversity and I appreciate opportunities to better understand the experiences of people who are different than me.
- I’d like to become an absolute expert in Qualtrics software.
- I get things done on time, even if it means I need to do creative problem solving in ambiguous and novel situations.
- I’d love the opportunity to work with clients of all types, from the Fortune 500 to academic professors. They’d love the opportunity to work with me too!
- Balancing multiple client projects at the same time feels like skill growth and project management career progression to me.
- I love the idea of helping clients make big, impactful decisions using experience management “XM” data.
- At minimum, I have a Bachelor’s degree, and I’m extremely proud of what I’ve accomplished.
If this sounds like you, let’s meet!
A Day in the Life
Here’s why this position is in such high demand. You will launch, monitor, and close XM projects of all kinds on behalf of Qualtrics clients. You will learn on the job and grow into a role with responsibility for such things as:
- Setting up survey projects in the Qualtrics platform
- Reviewing and testing these surveys
- Sending the survey to potential participants
- Ensuring that survey programming is working as anticipated
- Monitoring the collection of responses
- Ensuring data quality using our proprietary methodology
- Participating in project debriefs
You’ll have 20-25 projects actively collecting data at any given time. You will find that some projects are fundamentally quick and easy, and others are complex and require creative thinking and problem solving. For these kinds of projects, you’ll have supportive colleagues all around you to brainstorm with. As you grow in the role, you’ll soon become the one offering support to your teammates. You will manage project deadlines and client expectations throughout the lifecycle of each project, and will be the link between Sales teams, Delivery teams, and the client. You could be answering client emails one moment, and diving deep into Qualtrics software functionality the next. At times, you’ll also manage vendors, participate in troubleshooting, and even help Qualtrics develop and foster strategic partnerships.
Project managers also have the opportunity for dedicated time each week to work on a wide range of OKRs (objective and key result projects) of their choosing, all of which help us build a better future. For example, you might notice something we could improve on, or you might spark an idea for a breakthrough innovation while chatting with teammates, or accept a challenge from our leadership team to invent something that’s never been built before in tech. We’ve got plenty of ambitious examples; do you also have ideas?
As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth, so does the Sample Science & Delivery Team. Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of our fast moving and hypergrowth team only adds to that level of energy and potential.
We are passionate about our Global Initiatives
At Qualtrics, there’s a wide range of global initiatives that you can check out. Here are just a few examples. Qualtrics launched “5 For The Fight” that partners with leading cancer research centers across the world to fund some of the most groundbreaking cancer research being done today. We have a number of Clubs & Societies - from WLD (Women Leadership Development) and MOSAIQ (advances the careers, goals, and well-being of communities of color) that create a diverse and welcoming community, to the Green Team, for those who are passionate about helping to improve the environment.
What Differentiates Us (Benefits & “Life when we return to the office”)
Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
We take pride in our offices' design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
We offer an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ to fund a dream you’ve always wanted to experience.
We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.