Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.About the role:
Robinhood is looking for a results-driven and strategic quality assurance professional to join our parent company communications compliance team. This data analyst role will work with partners from our brokerage compliance group, corporate and public relations, investor relations, market research, and various other marketing and communications teams to understand and analyze data from our communications compliance workflow tool. This individual will be instrumental in the implementation of workflow process changes to help improve both quality as well as efficiency leading to scalability in our communications compliance program. Individuals in this role should demonstrate strong program management, stakeholder relations, and trend analysis skills.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Define, track, and manage key performance metrics and insights across teams, programs, and business partners on a regular reporting cadence. Provide routine metrics and reporting that drive key decisions and actions from business partners and leaders.
- Working with partners to identify the key metrics to track for a successful communications compliance process and developing and sharing analysis, guidance, reports, and dashboards to successfully track and move these metrics.
- Develop proactive dashboards that provide leading indicators of high risk areas, then develop action plans for teams and business partners to quickly remediate. Powering quick decisions by answering business questions by querying our vast datasets.
- Manage and serve as a Subject Matter Expert on use of our internal communications compliance workflow tool. Responsible for its application, administration, front and back end integration, and reporting.
- Source, structure, and analyze data to find opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Cross-functionally support to provide metrics, details, and follow up for business partners.
- Provides routine Quality Assurance checks on manual and automated processes and data as well as on compliance-reviewed marketing content to calibrate and optimize performance. Developing and sharing data insights around the key performance metrics.
- 2+ years experience in an analyst role for a financial services company or technical support organization OR 1-2 years experience reviewing and approving marketing content for a financial services company
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights and make recommendations to leadership
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Series 7 and 24 licenses or the ability to obtain such licenses within the first year of employment
- Proficient in Excel, Looker, SQL, Python, or similar
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience managing enterprise tools or applications for large teams
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).