Proposal Manager, US - Remote at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:16 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Proposal Manager to own proposal projects from start to finish. You will support a large team of Partnerships Directors and ensure we are successfully selected as finalists.
You should love project management, collaborating with key subject matter experts, strategic selling, and writing powerfully in as few words as possible. Intellectual curiosity will be key in order to master the complex subject matter that goes into Lyra proposals: mental health care, technology and machine learning, employer benefits, health insurance, clinical operations, etc.
You should be an expert in proposal software platforms, such as Loopio, ProposalTech, Salesforce and others. You will constantly be juggling multiple competing deadlines, adapting to different team members' styles, and ensuring no detail is missed with a constant eye towards how to better communicate the importance of mental health care and what makes Lyra unique.
- Ensure clear and concise written proposals to senior HR and Finance Executives
- Seamlessly manage complex RFP/RFI processes with multiple internal stakeholders
- Manage multiple proposal projects simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Adeptly use and navigate many different proposal software platforms, including Loopio, Salesforce, and ProposalTech
- Develop a deep understanding of mental health, health care, Lyra's unique differentiators, and the competitive landscape
- Partner across sales and marketing to generate new ideas and collateral to help better position Lyra's unique strengths
- Offer creative ideas and solutions to streamline operations and make the RFP/RFI process as efficient as possible
- 3+ years managing proposals from start to finish
- Solid understanding of the U.S. healthcare system
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- High capacity for critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writer
- Technologically savvy
- Doer by nature
Candidates who include a cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s proposals team will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description