The Project Specialist will act as a liaison between Operations, Product, Marketing and Turo as a whole by building strong relationships with these departments, becoming the Operations Jira owner, and independently managing all Operations related projects.
- Supports internal departments as they relate to ongoing projects, involving the correct Operations point of contact as needed
- Provides visibility into other departments regarding any Operations-related ongoing projects and provides regular status updates, while also keeping the Operations team apprised of any upcoming projects from other departments that may impact Operations.
- Creates and maintain all Jira projects with an exhaustive summary of all of the latest relevant info
- Manages all project statuses to ensure alignment of the Shared Services Team Kanban Board
- Produces periodic reports to all Operations, Product and Marketing stakeholders
- Owns and manages Jira and Weekly Planning Reporting
- Has full understanding of all Operations projects and goals
- Identifies and schedules Kick Off and Check In meetings when appropriate
- Ensures the project is well vetted and thought through using the DMAIC methodology
- Ensures clear roles, responsibilities, deliverables and deadlines are defined
- Drives effective meeting by developing clear objectives and agendas
- Produces status reports per ongoing projects with related risk level
- Is constantly aware of each project's overall status
- Maintains a strong relationship with all Operations managers to ensure coordination of their initiatives while educating and guiding them through the SOS processes and tools
- AZ based
- BA or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience managing projects
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus
- Superb interpersonal skills with ability to clearly articulate project summaries, action items and deliverables
- Start-up experience, ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- PMP certified
- Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!