#AscensionTechnologies is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our IT team. This is a remote opportunity with our Relationship and Demand Management group.
What You Will Do
Manage assigned project(s) to completion.
- Advanced experience with implementing new builds, renovations, acquisitions and the infrastructure needs
- Provides estimates for project budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Follow the quality review process to ensure quality metrics meet project goals.
- Understanding of Service Now, Smartsheet and Capacity Management
- Works with Resource Managers to plan and reserve needed resources.
- Develop project goals, objectives and schedule to align with defined business strategy.
- Define and ensure resources are assigned to meet project goals.
- Identify detailed business and technical requirements and create technical design documentation.
- Identify and procure hardware.
- Develop, track and document all aspects of the project.
- Define project budget and monitors and adjust plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicate and document project quality and progress metrics.
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure project remains on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional certification
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.