At MIM Project Managers work across our company as key players to drive our products forward at all parts of the product life cycle and bring about change in our company from processes to policies. We thrive in a fast paced environment and in this position you will play a key part in many product lines and growth of our new team - building your skills and gaining experience with opportunities for growth and impact.
What You'll Do
- Plan, develop, and deliver projects collaborating across the organization ensuring an on time delivery
- Calculate the project scope, resources, and timeline tradeoffs to analyze, propose, and expedite any decisions with key stakeholders
- Use influence to achieve program buy in at all levels of the organization by understanding business drivers, individual motivations and the projects impact across all teams
- Lead project milestone meetings to ensure all stakeholders are appropriately informed and aligned
- Define and regularly report on program metrics and measurements
- Lead 3-4 project teams at a time, accomplishing business objectives and keep projects on budget and on schedule
- As necessary, schedule and participate in project one-one-one meetings to connect with team members on pressing issues, ensure they are on track to with their current goals, and to develop a strong and positive relationship
- Create and maintain project documentation and framework using various methodologies Use your previous experience to enhance our Project Management processes relying on best practices
What You'll Need
- 6 plus years of experience managing projects in a software, technical, or medical environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred PMP or CAPM certification is preferred but not required
- Detailed-oriented approach to time management and communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate across departments
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and take initiative to break down and solve unclear problems
What You'll Get
- Hybrid work environment so you can work remotely as well as enjoy the office
- MIM pays 100% of your insurance monthly costs; including medical, dental, vision, disability and a $400,000 life insurance policy
- Each employee received a Health Savings Account (HSA) that fully covers the medical deductible (prorated based on start date)15 vacation days and 11 paid company holidays, including the time between Christmas and New Years
- 1 Sholiday (Special Holiday) that you can use to celebrate a day of personal meaning
- A 401(k) with a 4% match that is 100% vested on day one
- Annual Bonus Program - Historically at least 10% of your base salary
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement annually
- Free snacks and beverages at the office
- An in office gym to work off the snacks
Wait, what does MIM do?
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centers, hospitals, specialty clinics, research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support the diagnostic and treatment process so the physician can focus on the patient.
More Information on MIM Software Inc.
MIM Software Inc. operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Cleveland, OH. MIM Software Inc. was founded in 2003. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all 21 open jobs at MIM Software Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description