Project Manager at Designit (Remote)
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our client’s in-house marketing team.
Would you like to...
- Drive a variety of internal initiatives, particularly focused on driving an effort to unite marketing and measurement teams working to bring marketing activities in-house
- Act as a bridge between marketing and tech
- Build, maintain, communicate, and effectively manage against detailed project schedules
- Determine and provide oversight to processes and tools used during a project lifecycle.
- Set up and manage project plans across business application systems (time tracking, resourcing, etc.)
- Forecast and maintain project resource requirements and work with team leads for all team member assignments
- Schedule and lead internal project kick-offs, briefing team on scope, schedule, and processes to be used
- Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements and design specifications
- Gather, filter, assess and execute business justification for the yearly capital spend/budget
- Constantly identify process improvements through as-is and to-be process mapping
- Develop and manage cross-functional development of scope, deliverables, timelines, and execution.
- Prepare materials illustrating project status and data assessments.
- Coordinate design reviews; communicating top engineering issues to development teams, project teams, and management.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior-management teams
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination/ communication and end-end visibility
We would like you to have...
- Previous experience managing marketing campaign projects or “in-housing” initiatives
- Proven knowledge of digital project management (web design and builds, paid media campaign development, branding, content development, organic and paid social media, video, etc.)
- Experience working with external agency partners
- Successful track record of managing multiple projects and workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in being an effective people manager
- Strong business operations understanding of how work moves end-to-end
- High level of follow-up and follow through, excellent communication skills
- Capability to decisively prioritize, triage, and make real-time decisions
- Strategic thinking and adaptability to anticipate changes that could affect projects
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of proven project management experience, preferably with a focus on marketing
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more.
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.