Project Manager at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:22 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
How you will help
You will play an integral role in helping HealthVerity establish its next generation of infrastructure deployment and IT services. This position will enable the continued successful growth of the entire HealthVerity team. We’ll look to you to lead and enforce software development processes, milestones and metrics that contribute to our overall efficiency and success. A vital part of your role will be building a culture of accountability, transparency, and achievement within our Engineering Operations group.
What you will do
• Ensure proper workflow with Kanban and other Agile processes
• Facilitate the ITOps and SysOps teams to reach their goals
• Create an environment of open and transparent communication
• Act as a point of contact for the ITOps and SysOps teams
• Improve the teams output and velocity
• Work closely with development and security teams to identify valuable projects
• Identify bottlenecks among teams and help mitigate
• Articulates an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
• Believes in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
• Invigorated by obstacles and engage the team to overcome them
• Data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proficient in software development lifecycle
• Can explain the need for each agile ceremony and set expectations for meetings
• Familiar with Atlassian suite of products, especially JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description