Project Manager at GEOTAB
| Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:52 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
At Geotab, all staff must be fully vaccinated in order to be eligible to work in our North American offices at this time. Accordingly, any job offer for an onsite position resulting from this posting will be conditional upon the successful candidate providing evidence of full vaccination. Accommodations may be made for those who cannot be vaccinated based on medical or other legally protected grounds.
Geotab policies and requirements are subject to change based on local or federal guidelines.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Project Manager for Order Now who will be responsible for managing key cross-functional projects and initiatives that vary in scope and complexity with impact on several business areas across the organization. This position is responsible for ensuring projects produce the required deliverables of quality, within specified time constraints and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case. The Project Manager also contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
What you’ll do:
A critical part of this position is to bring on existing Marketplace Partners into the Order Now program, allowing customers and resellers to easily order products from our shopping channels. As a suitable candidate, you will have to understand the software, hardware and other concepts associated with the vendor’s product and how it will integrate into various work streams within Geotab. The key is to have a seamless customer and reseller experience, and provide a high quality product. The Project Manager for Order Now will actively work with all internal and external work stream leaders to implement and maintain the new Order Now partners selected. This position will oversee and support the day-to-day activities of the Order Now partners assigned, including overseeing other teams related to billing, shipping and support issues with our Order Now Partners.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Onboard existing Marketplace Partner(s) into the Order Now Marketplace Program.
- Become an expert in Geotab operations; including inventory management, fulfillment, RMA processing and third party billing.
- Work with all internal and external workstream leaders to successfully implement a Marketplace Partner into all areas of the business - this includes Operations, Fulfillment, Support, Marketing, Solution Engineering and Development, Billing and Finance, Product Training and Sales.
- Meet with Marketplace Partner and identify scope of work and level of effort to successfully integrate them into the Marketplace Program, while working back with internal workstream leaders to get sign off on scope of work.
- Build out a project plan to execute tasks from all workstreams, identify any outlying issues and escalate immediately.
- Meet weekly with internal and external stakeholders to track performance of all related workstream tasks to track progress, solve issues.
- Build out weekly status reports and send them to key stakeholders, communicating necessary changes or improvements made to scope of work.
- Be the main point of contact for product escalations, or escalations regarding that specific vendor in the Order Now Program.
- Work back with the Operations Manager and Operations Team to continue to build out and improve processes and documentation.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 3-5 years experience in project management. PMP required.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Diploma/Degree specialization in Business or a related field highly valued.
- Strong experience establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion.
- Strong aptitude in understanding technical and business requirements.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve well-judged decisions.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strategic mindset, has a keen sense of priorities, along with an ability to pivot as the landscape changes.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Why job seekers choose Geotab:
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Full medical benefits & 4% 401k company matching RSP
*The above are offered to full-time permanent employees only
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
Geotab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Geotab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Geotab expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Geotab's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.
More Information on GEOTAB
GEOTAB operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Las Vegas, NV. GEOTAB was founded in 2000. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Open door policy and Team based strategic planning. To see all 1 open jobs at GEOTAB, click here.
Read Full Job Description