Project Manager at Aristocrat (Reno, NV)
The PM is responsible for the full project lifecycle from project initiation through the commercial release of the product. Working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and meet the product portfolio requirements. The PM will prepare and maintain project plans, monitor progress within multiple areas, act as liaison between Game Studio and other key departments, and prepare presentations and status reports for management. The PM must have excellent communication, interpersonal and delegation skills and be able to manage multiple projects of vary size and complexity.What You'll Do
- Drives integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with management, product owners, game designers, mathematicians, artists, engineers, and quality assurance.
- Works within and across business units to build and maintain schedules, considering dependencies across application, platform, and game development teams to ensure successful product release.
- Efficient resource planning and scheduling by managing priorities based on the timelines, resource loads and what-if analysis information for the successful completion of specific project goals and objective.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across studio, and external partners.
- Remove blockers, help the team increase velocity, promote continuous communication, and cross studio collaboration.
- Support the team by running daily stand-ups, schedule meetings, take notes and keep the team organized and on track, take a lead on retrospectives. Maintain Jira sprint and boards.
- Manages, and appropriately escalates, delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives.
- Communicate project performance through continual monitoring, evaluation, and reports.
- Ensures deliverables across teams are high quality and clearly documented.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of software design project mgmt. with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility.
- Strong project management experience with knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across internal and external teams, and partners.
- Naturally analytical, you will have great planning and organizational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail.
- You will be able to differentiate between a tech and non-tech audience, tailoring your approach to each and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Experience with casino game development is preferred.
- Experience with Atlassian’s product suite (JIRA and Confluence), Power BI, MS Project Plan software preferred.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.