We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Project Management team at Collectors, the leader in third-party grading, authentication services and marketplaces for high-value collectibles. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed on time, within scope and within budget. You will plan, designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress while keeping stakeholders informed the entire way. This role will be reporting to the Director Of Project Management
Collectors is building the future of how collectors find, buy, authenticate, track & research collectibles - from sports cards, coins, and video games to Pokemon cards. With industry leading services as our foundation and the creativity of our employees, Collectors is leading the way to a tech-forward and modern collectibles industry.
The Collectors family of companies includes a collectibles marketplace leader in Goldin Auctions as well as third-party authentication and grading services such as PSA (sports and trading cards), PCGS (coins), WATA (video games), and CardLadder, a comprehensive analytics and financial tracking of sports cards.
The company is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA with offices in Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai and a NYC area office expected soon.
This role can be based in any of our corporate offices or remote, and reports to the Director of PMO.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and coordinate cross functional projects through identifying and governing scope, deliverable timelines, overall project budgets, and communication of all project documentation while adhering to industry standard best practices
- Develop and maintain project communication, meetings, documentation and status updates at the team, stakeholder, and executive steering levels
- Implement and work to ever improve project processes, leveraging industry best practices
- Being primary source of contact for core cross functional project team
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years project management or related experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel regularly to sites across United States and abroad - travel will require the ability to stand and walk through an operational environment for extended periods of time
- PMP certification
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge or certification
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Roles advertised as remote eligible are not open to applicants in Colorado and may not be performed in Colorado.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
Collectors is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Card Ladder, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectors.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.