Do you have a passion for project management? Are you comfortable managing the thousands of details of a program while also keeping the long view? Then join Curriculum Associates (CA) as a Project Manager! Reporting up through the Operations team, the Project Manager will manage the development of curriculum products, working closely with the content, design, and development teams as well as vendors and key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of educational publishing, product development life cycles, experience coordinating internal teams, freelancers, and vendors, and a working knowledge of how to develop and deliver digital and print products. The Project Manager will help determine and define project scope and objectives and ensure project schedules and budgets are adhered to.
The impact you'll have:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare project budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project status updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize project management best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution, including the development and maintenance of required project artifacts.
- Monitor project performance and adjust as needed; identify areas for future improvement.
Who we're looking for:
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Cost and risk management skills.
This can be a fully remote position, or based in one of our offices. Willingness to work East Coast business hours required.