Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Team Overview: This person will work with the technical product engineering teams to deliver software applications and projects on time and within the budget for the Sales and Marketing Solutions Business Unit.
The Role: This role is in support of the product engineering and development team. This person will be responsible for managing timelines across different teams, dependencies, reporting needs, and presentation of status and progress to various stakeholders around the company.
- Responsible for the management and on-time delivery of software projects. Including interfacing with Product Management, QA, Engineering Management, and Scrum teams.
- Maintain an understanding of the technical architecture of the systems and can clearly articulate the technical vision of the product or platform.
- Work with senior personnel to determine best method of satisfying development/ maintenance requests, considering scope of effort, availability of data, timing, type of equipment and other work load.
- Assisted by senior personnel, prepares system definitions in such depth as is necessary for programming phases to begin. Prepare more complex programs or module definitions, design files, recommend file/database organizations and select access methodology.
- Works with business analysts and scrum masters to maintain project velocity and requirements analysis. Ensures delivery of software products that meet timelines and product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related Engineering field required. Advanced degree in Business or related management field preferred
- 4-6 years as a business analyst and/or scrum master
- Good oral/written communications
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 139 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description