About the Role
The Project Manager, HR SAAS Implementation delivers quality, consultative services to Namely’s clients through rigorous adherence to Namely’s solutions framework. They act as a main point of contact both internally and externally throughout each project, as well as a first-level escalation point for course correction or feedback as needed. They guide the team and the client to ensure all deliverables are met with the highest caliber experience.
- Able to deliver on client projects for HR, Payroll and or Benefits and is action-oriented, assisting others with complex or escalated client situations.
- Successfully handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize work.
- Consistently able to deliver high client results with a positive NPS score.
- Proactively share product and content knowledge in a consultative way.
- Manage/lead multiple, high-quality engagements who are implementing HR, Payroll, and Benefit technology services of varying complexity with a consultative approach.
- Hold teams accountable to the successful and timely delivery of client solutions.
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to communicate the appropriate level of detail in communications with various stakeholders.
- Understand the Namely organization and paths of engagement to quickly resolve critical client requirements.
- Partner with other functional areas to improve processes, streamline operations and deliver a superior quality experience for our clients.
- Take ownership over weekly status update meetings both with your Namely team and the client.
- Able to effectively communicate at any level within the organization from administrative to C-Level both internally and externally.
- 3+ years of experience leading SAAS projects.
- 2+ years in the HCM or a related industry.
- Experience with Salesforce as a CRM tool.
- Proven experience leading high-performing teams where resources are distributed across multiple locations.
- Experience with formal project methodologies and successful use of Professional Services Automation tools.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding client relationship and consulting skills. You are able to juggle multiple priorities and know when to delegate, and when to take direct ownership.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Business acumen, critical thinking, complex problem-solving skills and independent judgment are a must.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and re-prioritize as needed to meet changing business objectives and requirements.
- Understanding of project budgets while working toward quality goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required / PMP Certification preferred / PS Principles Certification preferred.
This position has a salary range of $80,000 - $95,000 per annum. Namely offers employees medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, equity, flexible spending accounts, $50,000 basic life and AD&D, free telehealthcare, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, employee stock purchase plan, paid family leave, and many other available benefits. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on the market location.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.