Project Manager- Professional Services at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The main responsibility of the position is to provide Project Management and Relationship Management in the onboarding of Retirement Plan Services Clients. These projects represent multi-million-dollar opportunities and establishes the first impression of the company to the client. The PM will serve as the leader of the project, coordinating efforts and activities between multiple workstreams and communicating to stakeholders both internal and external.
What you will be doing:
- Perform as project manager for conversion activity of new plans, mergers, and additional related acquisition activity on specific timeframes with medium to high complexity.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients. Partners with internal teams to successfully drive projects to completion ensuring client satisfaction.
- Consults with plan sponsors and advisors on plan design, identifying opportunities to streamline administration, increase automation, and reduce risk
- Establishes and manages an extensive project plan including deliverables for both internal and external clients. Holds team members responsible for assigned deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates issues that may affect the success of the transition, or risk that could affect financial exposure, delayed implementation, and client satisfaction.
- Ensures the receipt of legal agreements and additional documentation. Coordinates efforts with clients, advisors, counsel, and other partners to meet requirements.
What you bring:
- Strong Retirement Plan knowledge including understanding of various IRS codes: 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457, etc.
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills working effectively with a wide range of diverse departments and clients, both internal and external
- 5-7 years of experience related to retirement plan implementation or project leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple ongoing projects and competing priorities
Added bonus if you have:
- 5+ Years of Retirement Plan Conversion Experience
- 10+ Years of Retirement Recordkeeping Experience
- Relationship Management Experience
- Professional Designations such as ASPPA Certifications, PMP
- Experience with the OmniPlus Retirement Recordkeeping Software
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.