Project Manager, Operations Transformation, PLK, US&C at Restaurant Brands International (Miami, FL)
About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 28,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI working towards its goal of improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
Project Manager, Operations Transformation, PLK
Popeyes is seeking a Project Manager to manage projects related to Operations, Digital, and Technology transformation initiatives that impact restaurant operations. They will lead change initiatives by engaging, advising, and informing key internal & external stakeholders, including the design, development, and delivery of change strategies and plans that drive value for restaurant operators and produce desired business outcomes for the brand. They will work collaboratively with key stakeholders within the broader Operations Services team and across the business to evaluate the biggest opportunities and drive process and system improvements that enable scale and increased value for restaurant operators and owners.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and document innovative process improvement opportunities that increase productivity, efficiency, quality, or guest satisfaction at Popeyes restaurants.
- Lead the implementation of solutions and facilitate change management. Minimize the customization of solutions and advise on opportunities for standardization.
- Define, measure, and monitor success metrics for change progress.
- Own Project Management process from early-stage ideation to system launch, following a Stage Gate process
- 4+ years of professional experience managing large projects, campaigns, or features
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience supporting the evaluation, development, and implementation of operational improvements to enable standardization, compliance, and scalability
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to successfully execute ideation sessions and superior analytical skills
- Experience in the QSR industry, working in a franchise environment, and/or operations background is a plus
- Willingness to train in a Popeyes Restaurant for up to three weeks or operational immersion
- CAPM and/or PMP certification is a plus
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.