Project Manager - Operations and Reporting (non-technical) at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a seasoned, highly motivated Project Manager - Operations and Reporting working with the Office of the CEO. As an integral member of the Global PMO team, he or she will be responsible for the support of the Global PMO team and maintaining the organization-wide reporting dashboard. We are seeking a candidate with experience in program management and Tableau (or similar data reporting tools) for cross departmental collaboration with Product/Data Science Organizations, Sales Revenue and operations, Marketing, and Finance. We are looking for a fearless organizer, a great communicator and a people person with a sharp eye for details and a stickler for process. This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
- 2 - 4 years in Project Management
- Maintain and manage the Global Reporting Dashboard with the Engineering, Product Management, Global Sales, Revenue Operations, HR, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- Run weekly cadence with global PMO team updates and metrics tracking.
- Perform Milestone reviews to ensure all of the reporting criteria and deliverables are met
- Improve tooling/automation for Project Management, Collaboration and Reporting
- Drive & Champion process adherence across all teams
- Communicate with leadership and board of directors effectively and professionally
- Demonstrate good judgement, identify and manage Risks in the global cross-functional team plans and escalate, ask for support where needed in a timely manner
- Publish unbiased weekly Dashboard Reports
- Manage external stakeholders if needed as part of the overall Program. E.g. Software Vendors, Contractors
- Manage and maintain a centralized repository for all artifacts, plans, reports and key deliverables related to the Global PMO team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communicator, people-person, self-driven, proactive as well as keen technology knowledge and a high level of business acumen
- Experience running projects in Project Management Lifecycle
- Experience in leading large, high-profile and complex projects
- Extraordinary and crisp interpersonal skills with business and technical teams
- Experience negotiating successful outcomes across stakeholder groups
- Experience with Tableau, Jira, SFDC
- Experience with delivering outputs and presentations to executive level leaders
- Experience with inter-functional team management and dynamics
- Must be flexible with work hours to account for teams in JAPAC/India
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description