Salary: $Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, pension, healthcare, life cover etc.)
Location: Flexible – US
About the role:
As the Project Manager, you will work directly with the agency account teams and functional departments across all channels to ensure all Client work is delivered on time and on budget. You will serve as the key point-person who understands the scope of a client engagement and will manage how work gets done within the agency.
About Fishawack Health:
Fishawack Health (FH) is a leading global commercialization partner for the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, and wellness industries.
The future of health is fast-paced and complex, demanding a different approach. Established in 2001, our 1,300+ healthcare experts combine their knowledge and expertise across our 4 core disciplines — Consulting; Medical; Policy, Access, Value, Evidence; and Marketing.
Working across the product and service lifecycle, together with our teammates in shared creative teams (Creative Studio, Editorial Services, Motion, Digital, Events, and Media) and Group Services, we engage our collective force to innovate and solve the complex healthcare challenges of today and tomorrow.
We live and breathe our five values in everything we do: We are authentic. We value difference. We play for the team. We own the challenge. We enjoy the journey. At Fishawack Health, we imagine a healthier world and build the connections to make it happen.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the creation of Scope of Work (“SOW”)
- Collaborates with all agency teams to establish effective project plans, staff plans, forecast upcoming work and allocate resources
- Manages effective, efficient workflow of all projects on assigned accounts
- Develops timelines and advises on estimates; manages projects to remain on time and budget; flags timing and budget concerns to course correct
- Schedule and lead project kick-off meeting (as it relates to schedule, job level, folder structure and location, SOW, creative assets, etc.)
- Work with internal team to define program requirements and system specifications. Work with client on as-needed basis
- Initiate and conduct formal internal review meetings to secure creative approvals
- Initiate and conduct formal team status meetings, document risks and issues for internal purposes
- Maintain daily communications with team members on all projects
- Work closely with the team to determine and understand daily project status
- Ensure that issues and risks are anticipated, identified and properly escalated and resolved. Seek final resolution on all issues so projects do not stall or fall out of scope without warning
- Conduct internal copy/layout reviews with core team and ensure all assets are routed internally, with specific attention to required creative and proofreading approvals
- Ensure adequate amount of time, whenever possible, for the routing and review of materials
- Facilitate presentations and review of final asset with client and provide recommendations pertaining to budget, timing, production, etc.
- Identify out-of-scope activities
- Manage the financial tracking process for the project (create job status report, attend accounting meetings, maintain the estimate by reallocating hours as necessary, flag overages, identify delays that may affect budget, etc.)
- Takes ownership of and enforces agency processes by providing meaningful feedback to all teams
- Analyzes and recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency, including systems and/or software recommendations
- Tactful, yet assertive communication style; able to foster positive relationships with agency teams
- Four year college degree
- Four or more years of agency (or relevant) project-management experience
- Proven experience managing digital projects with teams of 10+ people
- Proven understanding of the technical facets of website development
- Solid experience working on projects that have data and analytics components, with an ability to understand how the data output can be used to form insights and drive additional tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects totaling $1MM - $1.5MM in revenue annually
- Pharmaceutical, or similarly regulated industry, knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge and/or understanding of resourcing creative and technical teams across projects is a plus
What we can offer:
Fishawack Health aims to empower every employee to develop and thrive. We empower our team with the tools, skills, and support needed to think differently and to solve healthcare’s most complex challenges.
At the center of our people-led culture is our Career Experience team, whose mission is to provide every employee with a purpose-driven career. We also pride ourselves on our personalized learning approach to ensure you receive the training you need to help you grow within the company and take advantage of our global scale and scope.
We are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our organization to encourage diversity of thought, inclusive behavior, and innovative solutions. As part of our commitment to building a healthier world, every employee is also encouraged to participate in our community engagement efforts, which support a wide range of healthcare programs and wellbeing causes worldwide.
We have offices in 19 city hubs across North America, Europe, and Asia, geared toward collaborating, training, socializing, and coming together as a global organization while maintaining and fully supporting flexible working practices. Our compensation and benefits package is benchmarked across the industry. We offer a generous company pension/retirement plan, private medical insurance, comprehensive employee wellbeing initiatives, compelling time-off policy, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.