Project Manager - Media Platform Rollout at Dentsu (Charlotte, NC)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, dentsuX, 360i, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Global Business Transformation & Product Rollout team for the Americas is important to realizing our product vision by building upon dentsu's successful and innovative technology solutions. Being a key member of this team, the Project Manager will drive a number of workstreams, including the rollout of new products across the Media Service Line in the Americas. They will review, analyze, manage & recommend course of action across the engagements and initiatives they are leading from creation to completion.
You need an enthusiastic, product, and client experience mindset coupled with an interest in supporting change across a vast media, data, and agency ad operations landscape in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. You will need to be both predictive and responsive to the needs and demands of our clients to ensure that stellar experience is delivered. Additionally, you must be strategic and focused on ongoing improvements to drive adoption and value through these transformative new solutions.
- Primary contact for all projects running through the Americas Hub
- Work with the Americas Hub Leadership to execute the strategy for the rollout of new products
- Collaborate across Regional Hubs to guide the domestic and international adoption of a new suite of media products.
- Manage and track engagements with common project management tools (e.g., Airtable, JIRA, Confluence)
- Drive change, implementation, and solutions leveraging new technology products aimed at delivering increased value and efficiency across a range of media agency functions and services.
- Ensure adherence to data governance policies across all client projects.
- Document and incorporate lessons learned from delivery of each project/product continual improvement.
- Track engagement and utilization of deployed solutions with a focus on understanding value delivered and business impact
- Build a deep understanding of client team and agency business needs in order to contextualize priorities and enable high-impact product enhancement.
- Use available tools and reports to keep management and product partners informed on progress across workstreams.
- 3-4 years experience in product rollout or product task management – Media data products, media operations, and advertising technologies experience (AdTech)
- Background in the advertising / media industry, knowledge of media data technologies and media product development practices
- Strong commitment to delivering value and interest in the success of others
- Excellent empathetic, relationship building as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, make decisions, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong organization, planning and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and be self-directed
- Must be adaptable and flexible to ensure that issues get resolved with appropriate priority
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to surface solutions
- Solid technical, business, and financial acumen
- Ability to keep accurate records and produce management reports
- Bachelor's degree desirable and/or a equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.Additional Information
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.