We are a remote-first, office-optional team. You are invited to do the best work of your life from anywhere within the USA.
At Animoto, we have always believed video is the most powerful form of communication. We make best-in-class, easy-to-use web and mobile video creation apps, with pre-built narrative templates and stunning video styles, that help our customers customize their own engaging videos to share on social media and beyond.
As Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the marketing roadmap and ensuring the team is set up for success every day. Your day-to-day focus will be coordinating the Marketing team’s channel managers and content creators around the highest priority tasks mapped out in weekly sprints and partnering with stakeholders to ensure the marketing process is followed, tasks are unblocked, and the feedback cycle is smooth.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Marketing Directors across Acquisition, Engagement & Retention, Product Marketing & Customer Operations to create strategic marketing roadmap informed by the company and team's OKRs and evergreen initiatives
- Manage the Creative Brief process to ensure all requests are organized and prioritized according to OKRs and team bandwidth
- Coordinate with Content Creators and Channel Owners to scope initiatives and create project plans
- Maintain marketing roadmap, project plans, marketing backlog to ensure deadlines are met, the team is not overbooked, and sprints are properly organized by priority
- Communicate with stakeholders to inform of progress, mitigate impediments, and ensure a smooth feedback cycle to keep project plans on track
- Communicate with Content Creators and Channel Owners regularly to ensure all work is on track, identify potential blockers, and take action on any blockers or impediments
- Always be thinking about ways to improve the efficiency and throughput of the Marketing team to enable faster time-to-market and higher quality output
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in project management, specifically working with marketing teams
- Experience managing multi-channel, cross-team projects within a marketing organization
- Experience managing multiple project roadmaps at the time same
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Experience with OKR setting and tracking is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience using Jira, Confluence, Google Workspace, Slack, Miro
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- 100% covered health insurance
- Contribution to 401k
- $600 as part of our subscriptions perk
- Remote work setup
- Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Thursdays, Focus Fridays
Please note that we are not currently sponsoring visas.
We embrace the differences of our team members and seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse teams build better products. We aim to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.
Read Full Job Description