DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
A Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of online market research projects. This role will be managing every aspect of the project from set-up through delivery and will have constant and direct communication with clients throughout the execution of a project. This individual will also be working closely with the sales reps and account managers to make sure projects are delivered on time and beyond expectations.
What you will do:
- Manage all phases of market research studies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Successfully manages multiple challenging and complex projects
- Actively manage project budget, work plan, profitability, as well as billings schedule, to meet or exceed targets and revenue
- Serves as primary day-to-day client contact and manages all internal and client-facing project-related meetings
- Anticipates and identifies project problems and finds solutions independently or with moderate guidance
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience managing multiple market research projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to think proactively while under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of complex market research methods and terminology
- Exceptional organization skills to managing multiple projects and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with clients, vendors, and coworkers
- Demonstrate confidence in client interactions and communications
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.