Project Manager (KM) at Dentsu
DEG is looking for a Project Manager to plan, initiate, implement and manage projects and overall client work in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager will monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient professional to cultivate business relationships and create and streamline procedures and processes.
DEG team members look to project managers for direction and leadership. That is kind of a cool spot to sit. Considered the best job in the company by those who enjoy working with multiple teams on a daily basis, including technical teams, business teams, and creative teams, as well as clients and their teams. Successful project managers will manage the balancing act to figure out how to best serve our customers as well as best serve DEG, all while achieving profitable delivery.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, DEG has been named one of the best places to work in the country.Job Description
- Deliver projects of moderate risk and complexity, typically across 1-2 practices and under $1M in revenue, on-time and on-budget with high quality and client satisfaction
- Manage full-service engagements including projects and operational activities for clients under $1.5M in annual revenue
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Serve as the primary delivery lead and internal and external point of contact for their projects and other assigned engagements
- Plan and procure resources according to the scope and budget of the projects/engagements; manage and maintain that resource plan
- Produce and manage timelines in accordance to the constraints identified
- Lead and engage in internal and external communications regarding all aspects of the project/engagement, including cross practice discussions
- Produce and communicate internal and external project/engagement status reports and maintain all necessary project/engagement documentation
- Monitor and manage the engagement budget
- Facilitate problem solving discussions as well as team and client meetings
- Implement existing methodologies and utilize the given toolset to manage projects and engagements
- Identify and communicate risks and issues internally and externally
- Any other reasonable or necessary activity required by management or leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 8 years working as a Project Manager, preferably in a digital environment
- Proven understanding of standard project methodologies
- Proven ability to deliver low to moderate risk projects, with demonstrable skills that show the ability to manage projects of moderate levels of risk and complexity
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal communication skills, time management, with a proven ability to do this at a management level internally and externally
- Experience creating and managing project timelines and monitoring budgets
- Experience working with clients and within scopes of work
- Experience in managing projects across various mediums (e.g. email, web, video, social, etc.)
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Flexible paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- Disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
DEG is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Digital Evolution Group (DEG) was founded in 1999 as a small web development firm in Kansas City. Since then, we’ve grown to become DEG, a Merkle Company, a member of the Dentsu Network and global full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help clients meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to become digital, we were born here.
Digital is in our DNA. And our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from or who thought of it.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do for our clients.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?