Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
Paylocity is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual seeking to expand their career into the global payroll industry. As a Paylocity Project Manager, you will be working alongside the Client Services/Support Team, as well as with our internal and external Partners to implement eager, new clients and support existing, loyal ones with our best-in-class solution. The Project Manager is a high visibility, client-facing role, which requires acting as the client's dedicated point of contact and main advocate for any issues during the implementation or on-going service delivery. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery of global payroll solutions with a focus on exceeding client satisfaction. The Project Manager is a position that works remotely and securely with a portfolio of Clients, internal teams, and partners across the globe.
Reports to: Implementation Manager
Project Management - Work in partnership with Project Managers and other key internal stakeholders (Tech Services, Finance, International Partnerships, Sales, Development, etc.) and external stakeholders (Client, In-Country Partners, Third-party Consultants) to ensure shared ownership for the project deliverables and outcomes. Lead the project team through effective engagement and collaboration to ensure a common sense of purpose, an understanding of key outcomes and how they will be achieved.
Project kick-off - coordinate introductory meetings between client and ICP contacts to present Paylocity Welcome Package, scope, and timelines.
Project plan - collaborate with clients and partners using SmartSheet project plans to gather, track, and share milestones, deliverables, and responsibilities.
Payroll data and process requirements - Define, setup, and validate the agreed client payroll data, processes, establishing all of the local payroll requirements. During hyper care, ensure client's payroll calendar is executed timely and effectively.
System configuration and training - define, agree to, and configure all interfaces, preferences, processes, and reports to successfully deliver parallel and live payrolls. Partner with clients to validate data and setup requirements before go-live, and train them on all aspects of WebGlobe platform.
Treasury management - Work with the client, Paylocity Finance team, and the In-Country payroll partner to agree upon and set-up all employee and statutory payment/banking processes. During hyper care, monitor employee payment execution to ensure successful net pay deposits.
Internal collaboration - Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. General Ledger Analyst, Integration Engineer) to achieve successful introduction/delivery of ancillary services projects (e.g. GL reports, HRIS integrations).
Communication - Act as the principle point of contact for all project matters for the client. The role is primarily autonomous, but regular status reporting to the Director of Client Services, or other Management or Senior Leadership should be expected, with the Project Manager taking ownership for and appropriately escalating issues where necessary. Schedule and attend recurring meetings to report on project statuses, identifying any risks, actions, issues and dependencies, and provide timely recaps and follow-ups. Collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while improving Paylocitys processes and procedures.
Account Management - Serve as the client's advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met. Review and communicate payroll/process changes between the client and our In-Country payroll providers. Leverage professional skills, influence, and organizational resources to drive an exceptional client experience through effectively managing the client objectives and expectations.
Special projects - Assist the Director of Client Services, and the Client Services department with its continued growth and business transformation goals, supporting internal projects, focus groups, postmortems, etc. to maintain a focus on improvement.
Required Experience :
- A minimum of 5 years of client management experience in the payroll/HCM industry.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in implementation/project management in a Software-as-a-Service environment.
- Pro-active, thorough approach to problem solving.
- Customer-focused with a service-orientated approach.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language.
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; making timely decisions in the best interest of both the client and Paylocity.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manage stress effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A detail-oriented approach with a strong emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and the need to change rapidly.
- Highly motivated and driven professional individual with proven track record of delivering projects on time with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Forward thinking, able to plan and organize own workload to balance work and life.
- Deep understanding of software implementations, preferably payroll processing software.
- Knowledge/exposure to domestic and international HCM solutions (e.g. Ceridian, Kronos, Namely, BambooHR, ULTIPRO, Workday, etc.)
- Experience working for a business going through substantial growth and change with the ability to utilize change management skills to help drive the business to achieve its objectives.
- Occasional travel to bi-annual company-wide meetings, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $59,740 - $94,461 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.