Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 35% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office and hybrid employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with in-office perks and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for an Internal Project Manager II to join our Information Productivity Team team.
Why this job is important:
As an Project Manager II for the Information Productivity Team (IPT), you will play a key role in supporting Bullhorn’s internal business application ecosystem. You will be responsible for working with the Business System Analysts, Developers, and Business stakeholders to plan and execute a variety of projects across the Information Productivity team. You work closely with the Senior Manager and other project teams to ensure detailed planning of activities, comprehensive documentation, and communication of critical project information including status updates to senior leadership. You will also act as a consultant, guiding staff through best practices and solution definition and supporting the overall IPT Program.
A typical day might include:
- Leading and directing all phases of an agile project process, including User Story Definition, Grooming, Requirement Gathering, Solution Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Defining, managing, and executing on project plans, timelines, resource requirements, dependencies, and all project risks.
- Leading cross-functional teams in the development and realization of project deliverables.
- Managing project activities, expectations, and ensure alignment with the project team, business users, contractors, consultants, and all stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving issues that arise during project execution quickly.
- Preparing and presenting status updates on all active IP projects.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 3+ years experience in project management.
- You have a proven track record of delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- You pride yourself on your ability to prioritize tasks, issues, escalations, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- One of your strengths is to develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams and bring multiple communication styles and work types together to accomplish a common goal.
- You inspire trust through your demonstrated competence, confidence and professionalism.
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Information Systems/Technology projects
- Experience with Agile / Scrum project management methodologies
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- Experience with or knowledge of sales, customer service, and/or billing & accounting business processes
- Experience working with Smartsheet and/or Jira
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description