Project Manager I-Non-Technical, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in June with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About The Team
B2B is the global market of solutionsproviders focused on driving efficiency, security, speed, and richer data capabilities to better monetize the goods, services, and monetary flows between businesses in a compliant manner. Capabilities include:Money Movement, Trade Finance, Account Receivables (AR), Account Payables (AP), Documentation & Workflow, ERP Integration, Supply Chain Digitization, and Reconciliation. FIS is approaching this market by focusing on delivering customer-centric technology solutions that leverage new and richer data sources to support our client journeys and build scalable industry-specific use cases for businesses. We want to meet our business customers everywhere they operate, in all payment forms they need to optimize and accesstheir liquidity.
The FIS B2B and Money Movement team is focused on growth and innovation to delivery business-to business payment and money movement solutions to banks, corporates, and small business worldwide. The B2B and Money Movement Business Operations team helps division leadership ensure they have the processes, tools, reporting, and internal team engagement and alignment needed to smoothly and efficiently execute on their business success goals.
What You Will Be Doing
In your role, you will part of the B2B and Money Movement Business Operations team, who is responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient processes and operations for the team. We help ensure that what we say we will do is completed successfully and measured and tracked. In this role you will:
- Oversee reporting and data analytics for the team, leveraging our PowerBI and other tools to ensure the team has the information they need, when they need it analyze business performance and make business decisions
- Be responsible for the accuracy of our client database, by partnering with internal teams to ensure that the interfaces, updates and maintenance are executing as expected, and address any changes if they arise
- Own the Key Metric reporting package and ongoing delivery for division leadership
- Other division projects as they may arise
- You will work with our B2B and Money Movement team and other internal partner teams as needed
You will be part of a team who will partner together to deliver on the needs for the business, division and FIS overall.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- PowerBI, Tableau, or similar reporting tool experience
- Experience working in retail or business environment, to bring an understanding of how a small businesses or company operate and transact
- An entrepreneurial spirit to your role and how we win as one team in B2B and Money Movement and for FIS
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.