Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
FIS is looking for a Non-Technical Project Manager I. As a Non-Technical Project Manager I, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group
As a member of the COO Strategic Initiatives and Engagement Team, you will work on a variety of initiatives related to colleague recognition and comprehensive internal communications for the global Chief Operating Organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing initiatives for continuous improvement of the internal colleague award and recognition programs
- Ongoing administration of colleague recognition tool
- Creating and delivering plans for strategic initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Managing 'Your Work Matters' campaign. Discover, link, develop and deliver video stories to connect colleague experiences to FIS Products and services.
- Delivering stories on a variety of strategic topics via multiple channels, e.g., email, video, website, social media, meetings, slide decks, news stories
- Maintaining the SharePoint site to keep all content current
- Networking with leaders, teams, and colleagues to create stories to celebrate and highlight accomplishments
- Tracking feedback from colleagues and managing responses with continuous improvement efforts
What you Bring:
- A bachelor's in business administration/related field or the equivalent experience (1-3 years of relevant experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage timelines and project priorities
- Creative ideas and suggestions
- Video Editing experience
What We Offer You:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here's what else we offer:
- Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
- Personal and professional learning
- Inclusive, diverse work environment
- Resources to give back to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.