Project Manager Engineering II at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Engineering community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards and meets customer expectations.
- Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitors work efforts on a daily basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews; and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium complexity.
- Manages one or more medium, moderately complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two (2) years of Project Management experience
- Minimum three (3) years of Engineering work experience
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage large projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to manage program and project budgets
- Demonstrated ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
- Comprehensive knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- Office environment
#LI-JM3 KEN305 312094 312094BR