Project Manager - Compliance Business Expansion at Caesars Sportsbook & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)
Caesars Digital is growing; we have added over 500 employees in the last year with no end to the growth in sight. This is a non-stop, rapid paced environment with a team focused on supporting each other and “going-one-better”
As the Project Manager - Compliance, you will play a critical role as Caesars Digital business expands. You will be primarily responsible for the planning, development, management, and oversight of the compliance needs as it relates to the on-boarding of new states. You will be the point of contact for all internal departments and state gaming boards. You will ensure smooth collaboration across all teams and departments and liaise with pertinent stakeholders from project inception through project completion.
What You Will Do:
- Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution of project goals.
- Crafts project plans that provide accountability to meet relevant compliance responsibilities for all lines of business;
- Identify relevant reporting deadlines for finance, operations and compliance teams and ensures accountability for all tasks prior-to and post go live
- Strategically plans involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments.
- Monitors progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
- Aggressively maintain project documentation, manages timelines.
- Directs and motivates the relevant stakeholders during planning, execution, and go-live.
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing, with pertinent stakeholders, customers, or external contacts.
- Ensures client satisfaction during project, and at project completion.
- Must be willing/able to travel from project to project throughout the country and be away from home for periods.
- Establishment of effective and professional relationships with all levels of Caesars Digital employees and customers/vendors.
- Promotes a positive image for Caesars Digital within the industry and community.
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience in Compliance and/or Project Management (business expansion/opening new locations in a highly regulated compliance focused organization)
- Experience in the gaming/hospitality industry
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be confident in one’s ability to assess situations and make informed decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of activities and effectively prioritize responsibilities
- Some travel required
- Ability to obtain and be eligible for regulatory licensing, where applicable
- Enthusiastic about Sports Betting, Hospitality or Gaming
- Understand the importance of establishing and maintaining positive relationships
- Confident in your ability to lead a project through to completion and meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Must be able to type for extended periods of time
- Must be able to talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must be able to write for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office/hybrid work schedule