Project Manager, Client Delivery Enterprise at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
How you will help
We’ll look to you to be an intermediary between the client and internal project teams, focusing on our Enterprise Client’s deliveries and projects. You will be managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, leading project planning sessions, gathering requirements, managing project progress, and ensuring project deadlines are met. You’ll use the best tools for the job to clearly communicate objectives and progress as well as influence employees and clients to deliver projects on time, on budget and on strategy. You will play an integral part in building a culture of accountability and an agile response for everything yet to come.
What you will do
• Coordinate and lead all project planning sessions
• Manage client relationship and expectation management including working daily with key client leadership
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Designing risk mitigation plans
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Manage and facilitate the communication and workflow across all key functions
• Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
• Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
• Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
• You can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
• You have excellent customer service skills
• You believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
• You are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
• You are data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
• You are an effective communicator in order to ensure timely deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
• Experience working with cross functional teams to meet delivery deadlines
• Excellent time management skills, ensuring things stay on track and determining lead time to make sure things are getting out in time
• Internal drive and accountability to ensure the team is meeting timelines outlined for deliverables
Desired skills and experience
• 5+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagement
• Experience managing client relationships
• Demonstrated expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including Project Management Software (JIRA, Asana, Trello, or other related platforms), scheduling tools such as Google Sheets and Excel to track team performance
• Experience managing complex projects and applying agile methodologies
• 4-year degree; advanced degree preferred and PMP or CSM equivalent credential preferred
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description