Project Manager, Brand Marketing at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Project Manager to support the Brand Marketing Department’s development of best-in-class marketing campaigns, working externally with agencies as well as internally with our group of creative, social, content and video experts. The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects and timelines at once and able to guide projects from ideation through execution. This role is fast-paced and requires superb communication, seasoned leadership and hands-on execution. You should be a team player with a great attitude, someone who thrives on problem solving and functions as the glue between team members and departments.
What You'll Do:
- Own and coordinate the project workflow from briefing to asset hand-off, partner closely with brand, social, creative operations, production, editing/retouching, merchandising, and digital marketing/crm teams
- Establish timelines and build project plans, delegate project tasks to team members and follow up with all parties regarding delivery of project obligations and feedback
- Track and maintain the feedback loop with cross-functional stakeholders and leadership
- Actively monitor project budget & timelines and flag potential risks to senior management. Help identify solutions to address risks in advance
- Uphold brand quality by ensuring all projects are proofed/QAed and approved by appropriate stakeholders, including legal
- Identify opportunities in communication, alignment and process and work with the Sr. Director of Brand Operations to implement new methodologies and processes
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly planning with Brand Marketing leadership on future projects & larger initiatives, including owning the marketing calendar and status tracker
- Support the team as an indispensable keeper of project and organizational knowledge
- 4-6 years of experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry, including:
- 2+ years of experience working with creatives, ideally within a creative agency experience, delivering work across different types of media (digital, email, social, TV, OOH, etc.)
- Strong understanding of creative management, concept driven workflow and understanding of the design process
- Ability to work cross functionally across varying departments to effectively manage and disseminate flow of information
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which demands quick thinking and strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize projects
- Experience working in Google Drive, Dropbox and Asana or other project management software tools is a plus
- Experience working in e-commerce is preferred
- Enthusiastic and motivated to contribute and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.