Project Management Specialist at RELI Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Plans, evaluates, organizes, and leads project activities to achieve government milestones and goals efficiently and effectively
- Works closely with users, stakeholders, and TSA Managers to streamline processes, improve access to information, and define business needs
- Assist government in creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, and adhering to deadlines
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple tasks and projects
- Shall have capability to provide progress reporting to track program issues to include backend office and technology projects
- Serve as a sort of SME in some programs. Basically, someone who can “own” the project(s)
- Create dashboard/report/and tracker creation
- Ability to pass a Public Trust background investigation
- Five years plus experience in supporting similar position
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and a detail focused team player
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Prior work experience within DHS and/or TSA, preferred
- Experience working in a government contracting environment, or consulting field
- BS/BA Degree
RELI Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19:
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.